Ghost support two set of navigation. In this theme the primary navigation will be shown at the top of the page and secondary navigation will be shown in the footer.
Adding links to navigation
To add links to you static page please follow the steps below.
- Create a new page in your dashboard.
- Copy the URL for this page from the page settings panel.
- Go to Design page in your admin dashboard.
- Add a label and the URL and save it.
- Now the theme will show newly added link in navigation.
Adding GitHub link to the top navigation
There is a GitHub button in the top navigation bar of this theme. To add your GitHub link to this button please follow the steps below.
- Open header-nav.hbs file which is located in partials folder.
- At line number 4 in that file you will see this code.
- Remove the href value
#, and add your GitHub link there.
- Save the file.
- To add the GitHub link to footer GitHub icon see Social links section below.